Nationwide: On-Site IT Support
Our nationwide network of experienced professionals are ready to cover every aspect of your IT needs.
Most comprehensive team nationwide.
Our experienced and qualified technicians will quickly respond and fulfill the requirements for on-site installation and repair needs. We give you the ability to handle all kinds of on-demand needs, from hardware and software break/fix and repair to complete nationwide deployment programs for rollouts and technology upgrades. These on-demand IT services are easy to schedule through our Services Delivery Team.
Every skill set to suit every project
- Nationwide installations and repairs – servers, network, desktops, and laptops
- Nationwide Point of Sale (POS) support – install and break/fix
- Nationwide printer services – install and break/fix
- Nationwide technology refreshes and rollouts
- Nationwide branch office support – networking to printer on-site support
- Mobile user support – when and where they need it
- Nationwide break/fix and deployment services to support customers outside your service area
- Meet service levels on nationwide IT contracts and service calls
- Next business day standard service level
Testimonial: What they say about us!
“As Dr. Tattoff has expanded its locations throughout California, Arizona, Texas, and Georgia it has become critical to have on-site technical resources available for all locations. The Broadleaf Group has been our trusted IT partner to provide the local support and new location setup around the country with local resources. We know we can count on The Broadleaf Group to provide high-quality on-demand local IT resources when and where needed.”
– Mark Edwards
Chief Financial Officer
98% coverage with at least 1 tech within 25 miles of any zip code.
The Broadleaf Group is able to service 98% of the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii, as well as all of Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. In these areas, we maintain a Broadleaf Group–approved network with a redundant level of technical personnel who meet our quality standards with a minimum of the following certifications:
- A+ certifications
- Leading PC and server OEMs, including HP, IBM, Lenovo, Dell, Toshiba, Fujitsu, and others