Accelerate Growth with an aaS Model
Imagine having the flexibility to spin up a service once only relegated to the cost and complexity of the data center. As-a-service options have exploded into the marketplace, giving companies complete control over their short-term tech needs and available budget. Broadleaf Group helps you select cutting-edge technology and tools that let you focus on your core business functions, rather than the maintenance and management of your IT infrastructure.
In this phase, customers are provided with a cloud-based infrastructure that can be customized to meet their specific needs. This includes virtual servers, storage, and networking resources that can be managed and configured by the customer.
The phase builds upon IaaS by providing customers with a complete platform for developing, testing, and deploying applications in the cloud. This includes tools for software development, database management, and application hosting.
The phase provides customers with access to fully functional software applications that are hosted and maintained in the cloud. This allows customers to use the software without having to worry about the underlying infrastructure or maintenance.
The phase expands upon the previous three phases by providing customers with a wide range of services that can be delivered on-demand in the cloud. This includes services such as security, analytics, and business intelligence, as well as industry-specific services such as healthcare, finance, and retail.
Areas of Focus
Turn IT assets into business advantages. Our experience and planning expertise combined with strong partnerships with best-in-class technology partners provide clients a single source for all their technology needs.
UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service)
- Operating effectively and efficiently through choice and size
- Matching the right type of compute for optimal performance
- Greater responsiveness
SOCaas (Security Operations Center as a service)
- Efficiently and cost effectively store data, reducing your IT spend
- Retrieve data and use as needed for business growth
- Protecting data, your most valuable asset
DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service)
- Increased capacity
- Gained efficiencies
- Mobility and portability, no longer tethered to physical hardware
IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- On-demand, only pay for what you use
- Greater flexibility, no more wasted capacity
- Convert capital expenditures to variable expense
BaaS (Backend as a Service)
- Optimized, Streamlined, and uniformed data center management
- Improved network performance and non-disruptive scaling
- Repeatable and simplified deployments for easier upgrades
Broadleaf Group Can Help
- At Broadleaf Group we integrate sustainable solutions into everything we do and approach every project with a high-performance design strategy.
- Broadleaf Group helps define strategic directions while focusing on bridging the gap between business requirements and the implementation of technology solutions.
- Broadleaf Group will evaluate all business requirements and come up with solutions in the form of products and/or services. Once we are provided the project, our architects will not only find answers, we will actively drive the technical vision to success.
- During the entire process, our specialists oversee all technological risks and make sure that the described solution proves to be consistent while meeting all the necessary requirements. We will coordinate ongoing activities and translate the design concept to IT operations. Throughout each project our architects resemble project managers who make sure that everyone involved, including the stakeholders, are on the same page and move in the right direction throughout all phases.
- Project Management at Broadleaf Group provides direction of technical expertise to achieve your business goals and empower informed decisions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Broadleaf Group respects your valuable calendar time with a customized, time-effective solution to keep you informed on projects by adjusting the communication plan to meet your needs.
- Each step of the project from planning, risk management, scheduling, and organization to completion is aligned for optimal achievement using Broadleaf Group’s proven project management methodology.
- Investment in the hardware and software that supports and drives your business is only the beginning of the IT lifecycle at Broadleaf Group.
- Managing how it all gets set up, distributed, maintained, upgraded, and renewed takes significant resources from your team. Broadleaf’s lifecycle management services help your organization spend more time driving business growth. We help with everything else from planning and deployment to overall IT services management and ongoing support.