Anywhere. Any time. Any Device.
Say goodbye to the hassle of managing your communication infrastructure and hello to the power of cloud-based Unified Communications. Broadleaf Group offers a complete suite of communication tools integrated into a single platform, perfect for remote teams or businesses with multiple locations. We’re talking voice, video messaging, and collaboration. With flexible subscription plans, it’s simple to add new users.
We offer Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solutions that help businesses improve communication and collaboration while reducing costs. UCaaS is a cloud-based service that combines voice, messaging, video conferencing, and other communication tools into a single platform.
Our UCaaS solutions provide businesses with a range of benefits, including increased mobility, improved productivity, and enhanced collaboration. We offer assessment, design, implementation, and management services to ensure that our clients’ UCaaS systems are optimized for performance, reliability, and scalability.
Our expert consultants leverage industry best practices to design and implement UCaaS solutions that meet our client’s specific needs, providing ongoing management and support to ensure that their systems continue to operate smoothly.
With our UCaaS solutions, businesses can improve communication and collaboration across teams and locations, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge in today’s digital landscape.
Overall, our UCaaS solutions provide businesses with a comprehensive, cloud-based communication platform that enhances productivity, improves collaboration, and supports growth. Our expert IT consulting services ensure that our clients can fully use UCaaS technology to achieve all business objectives.
Service Value and Use Cases
- Companies wanting to implement a UC/Collaborations Mobility option, but need low overhead for IT management.
- Companies wanting to improve CapEx and OpEx costs for a fixed three-to-five-year plan.
- Companies with low support resources for a specific skillset.
- Companies with low staff needs but high voice/video call and unified communications volumes.
- Time is limited and resources scarce to perform the research and architecture of days past. Companies need turn-key methods of ordering their equipment knowing it will just work.
- Less UC related IT CapEx and OpEx costs for resources and new projects.
- Less onsite daily management of systems.
- Hybrid Deployments.
- Redundant Deployments.
- Cost Savings.
- Business focus on Continuity, Resilience, Recovery, and Contingency.
- Refocus on Core Business Functions and Strategies.
Broadleaf Group Can Help
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Broadleaf Group’s approach produces a strategy that is custom designed to fit each company’s unique business needs. We put together plans that may include single tenant, multi tenant, VoIP, or hybrid platforms.