We can help you carry the burden. As data-loads increase, data transfer rates decrease. With the right configuration, you can be the superhero in this story – strong enough to handle connecting everyone, to everything, from everywhere.
Rethinking the network architecture and finding solutions for the end-to-end user experience is necessary, as hybrid work continues to emerge as the new standard. The workplace is consistently developing through the utilization of immersive applications, a greater use of IoT devices, and a greater emphasis on sustainability goals. To create a workplace where consumers and employees can feel secure and productive, an intelligent network is essential.
Our wireless network solutions feature a secure, scalable wireless architecture, specifically designed for a digital environment and therefore straightforward to implement. Our Enterprise Wireless can expand with your company, no matter where you land on the major enterprise- to medium- to small spectrum.
Service Value and Use Cases
- Configuration and Management: Setting up a wireless network for your business is simple. With the help of our WLAN solutions, controllers, switches, or managers, you can configure just one access point—a wireless device—and the configuration can be applied to all other access points. This provides you with the profound benefit of central management.
- Guest Access: Businesses may need to provide internet accommodation for guests. In this case, guest traffic will have to be separated from employee traffic to allow for observation data on guest users of the wireless network. Our solution can provide a Captive Portal, where guests can register or log on via their social media account, which saves the potential hassle of guest network management such as creating temporary user accounts, etc.
- Security: It is essential to protect your corporate wireless network to prevent unauthorized users from gaining access to it. Most enterprise wireless solutions offer user authentication and encryption options. This may be enough for a home Wi-Fi setup, but corporate networks have additional concerns. Your employees will use different devices to login, so it is essential to simultaneously support various security options.
- Our enterprise wireless solutions scan and protect your network from security dangers by detecting attacks and interference on all channels. They accomplish this automatically, without the need for human intervention.
- Support for Mobility: To cover every office premise, multiple access points are necessary. As employees move around the premises, they may move from one access point to another. This is why it is essential that their connection does not drop in the process. Cultivating an environment specifically for video and VoIP will create dependable fast roaming and mobility.
Broadleaf Group Can Help
- Our IT consulting services can help you deploy and manage enterprise wireless networks, ensuring that your employees and customers have reliable and secure wireless access to your network resources. We can help you design, implement, and manage your wireless infrastructure to support the growing demands of your business.