It’s About Time to Recover
We’re not going to panic. And, we’ll resume normal operations before you know it. Broadleaf Group will design your DRaaS system with an extensive set of tools and services that spring into action the minute your data has been compromised. Get peace of mind knowing that no matter the scenario, your data will be restored.
Disaster Recovery as-a-Service is the cloud-based solution set that ensure information technology systems continue to remain available. To architect the right solution, well defined recovery point and recovery time objectives are critical to success and in setting expectations with the organization.
Service Value and Use Cases
- Enables flexible disaster recovery planning without the timeline, manpower or capital expense of purchasing, configuring and testing equipment for additional datacenter processing facilities.
- DRaaS can be enabled for the most critical or basic of service survivability. Start building trust with a small service then increase workloads as comfort level or needs arise.
- Several tools exist to help with the orchestration of Disaster Recovery workflows including replication schedules, order of boot and enabling network connectivity. In some cases these tools aid in replicating the data back to the datacenter of origin.
- In some cases, leveraging DRaaS resources enables the ability to use the replicated data for test and development environments. Code, updates, and upgrades can be tested without impacting production workloads.
- DRaaS enables quick implementation of disaster recovery planning for workloads of all types and sizes.
- DRaaS is flexible with an operational expense approach; no capital expenses required and time to procure is reduced, leaving the biggest factor to a workable disaster recovery plan the available bandwidth and speed at which data can be replicated to the DRaaS environment.
- Pay-as-you-go or committed spend further provide flexibility and cost savings.
- DRaaS is a method of reducing risk for service uptime and business continuity. Some solutions enable near real-time protection of data with aggressive recovery point objectives for mission critical workloads.
Broadleaf Group Can Help
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Broadleaf Group takes a personalized approach to assess your environment, and develop a disaster recovery plan and design that meets your organization’s business technical and data integrity needs. We then work to implement the right resiliency strategy to mitigate risk and safeguard against formidable threats.