Managed IT Services
Our team is an extension of your team. Trusting your IT with us ensures that we are prepared and proactive every day. We have the ability to notice and understand things about your network quickly and efficiently, which directly translates into providing you with the best network protection possible. Placing your trust in us is not a responsibility we take lightly.
Managed Services is the practice of outsourcing the tasks associated to lifecycle, support and changes/moves/adds/deletes and day-to-day operations of an organization. This includes proactive efforts such as patching and maintenance as well as reactive efforts associated with unexpected/unforeseen device failures. These types of services are typically consumed per device or asset with resources available and keeping a watchful eye 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year-round regardless of holiday or vacation schedules.
Service Value and Use Cases
- Managed Services takes the tasks associated with lifecycle, support and changes/moves/adds/deletes for day-to-day operations of an organization and builds an upon continuous improvement efforts.
- Managed Services offers advice for roadmap and long-term vision as well as permanent resolution to recurring issues.
- Managed Services aims to simplify the complex to enable more cycles for an existing team.
Broadleaf Group Can Help
- Managed Services enables a watchful eye 24/7 for devices regardless of where they physically reside, including on-premise and cloud workloads.
- Organizations with both simple and complex HR processes can benefit and easily incorporate into the service.
- Instantly enables a large team of experienced resources to assist with the shaping and improvement of the environment.
- Reduces risks for organizations that have limited resources, enabling recharging for key resources and overall better utilization of their expertise.
- Challenges within finding the right resource fit or operational concerns associated with human capital are simplified into a recurring per-device cost.
- Standard operating procedures are customized to fit each environment. Examples of this include, but are not limited to, elevation of permissions, types of operations that are possible without prior approval or change control, etc.
- Setup recurring ‘patch days’ each week, month, or quarter to address optional and critical patches that best fit the organization’s procedures and compliance requirements.