We all want to clearly communicate and that begins with the ability to clearly connect. We can help. No need for extra hardware, wiring, or increased costs – let’s optimize your connections, consolidate your phone bills, and allow your teams to connect to boost productivity.
Voice, or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), is a packetized voice transmission switched over the Internet or private WAN. Also known as IP telephony, VoIP is a myriad of technologies and protocols to deliver voice in a more innovative way to rival the traditional analog and digital switched voice over Public Switch Telephony Networks (PSTN).
Service Value and Use Cases
- Clients with multiple locations in cities, states, countries, and even globally with a focus on redundancy, looking to migrate from a traditional PBX system.
- Customers looking for growth in VoIP and interested in adding a full gambit of Unified Communications & Collaboration solutions.
- Companies with low staff needs but high voice/video call and unified communications volumes.
- Less onsite daily management of systems.
- Hybrid Deployments.
- Redundant Deployments.
- Cost Savings.
- Focused Business – Continuity, Resilience, Recovery, Contingency.
- Springboard platform for Collaboration platform.
Broadleaf Group Can Help
- We can help you implement video collaboration solutions that enable your employees to communicate and collaborate effectively, regardless of their location. Our expertise in video collaboration can help you improve productivity, reduce travel costs, and enhance user experience.