Innovate. Experiment. Create. Reduce your IT spend and pay for what you use. You can quickly respond to changing circumstances and business needs by easily scaling up and down, reducing waste and decreasing costs. Sound too good to be true? Broadleaf Group can show you how. Let’s talk about where you are on your IT journey and where you would like to be.
This organization embodies the preceding levels in addition to:
- PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service)
- Standardization on containerized microservices across multi-cloud providers
- Continuous improvement based on metrics collected for the management of information technology and enhanced business intelligence
Areas of Focus
Turn IT assets into business advantages. Our experience and planning expertise combined with strong partnerships with best-in-class technology partners provide clients a single source for all their technology needs.
- Operating effectively and efficiently through choice and size
- Matching the right type of compute for optimal performance
- Greater responsiveness
- Efficiently and cost effectively store data, reducing your IT spend
- Retrieve data and use as needed for business growth
- Protecting data, your most valuable asset
- Increased capacity
- Gained efficiencies
- Mobility and portability, no longer tethered to physical hardware
- On-demand, only pay for what you use
- Greater flexibility, no more wasted capacity
- Convert capital expenditures to variable expense
- Optimized, Streamlined, and uniformed data center management
- Improved network performance and non-disruptive scaling
- Repeatable and simplified deployments for easier upgrades
Backup & Recovery
- Access and availability anytime, anywhere, any location
- Reduced recovery time, chosen recovery point
- Increased liability and peace of mind
Broadleaf Group Can Help
- Our approach produces a strategy that is custom designed to fit our client’s needs, taking their vision for the future into account. Storage has been around almost as long as compute, but approaches and technologies in recent years have revolutionized options available for clients seeking to move past yesterday’s limitations and burdens.
- Broadleaf Group can assist with these considerations and more, including technology alignment, business, and technical justification, implementation strategies, and day-to-day support considerations.
- Project Management is a cornerstone of any successful project. Broadleaf Group’s project management methodology brings a realistic and focused approach to all projects including alignment of people, process and technology toward a common goal of project completion on-time and on-budget.
- Broadleaf Group organizes all aspects of project management to ensure the following elements are optimized: efficiency, timelines, risk mitigation, communication, scheduling, cost analysis, and change management.
- Information technology lifecycle and operations is a critical component with focus on the technical aspects of supporting an environment. This covers business justification for proposed changes and upgrades to technology, lifecycle for hardware and software, and supportability and day-to-day management. Broadleaf Group has the experience and expertise to assist with all aspects of the IT lifecycle.