Let demand and workload dictate how your computing resources are allocated. While some workloads require the security and control of your on-prem data center, others benefit from the flexibility and scalability a cloud environment provides. Broadleaf Group will assess your current infrastructure to identify how workloads are best distributed in a hybrid cloud environment.
Our firm offers computing resource services to optimize technology investments and maximize performance and efficiency. Our services include infrastructure assessment, optimization, and management, which helps clients streamline their technology infrastructure and stay competitive in today’s digital landscape.
Our expert consultants leverage the industry’s best practices to identify opportunities for improvement and provide recommendations for cost-effective upgrades and replacements. With our computing resource services, clients can improve the performance and efficiency of their computing resources, reduce costs, and improve user experience, enabling them to make the most of their technology investments.
Service Value and Use Cases
- Rackmount servers.
- Blade servers.
- Virtual servers running in your data center on VMware, Xen, Hyper-V, or another hypervisor.
- Virtual servers running in Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google, Oracle, or IBM clouds.
- For traditional, on-premise deployments, as technology improves, faster processors allow for more systems to run on fewer pieces of hardware, reducing updates, licensing, HVAC, and colocation (colo) costs.
- Cloud deployments allow for the extension of a data center or the complete removal of data centers, freeing IT from the burden of performing hardware replacements and refreshes. This frees facilities from needing and/or providing storage, HVAC, generators, and expensive data circuits.
Broadleaf Group Can Help
- Our IT consulting services can help you design, implement, and manage hybrid IT computing solutions that combine on-premises infrastructure with cloud computing resources. We can help you optimize resource utilization, reduce costs, and improve scalability and performance while ensuring that your applications and workloads are deployed in a secure and compliant manner.