Hybrid IT Engineer
Broadleaf IT is seeking a highly motivated senior Hybrid IT engineer to join our growing team. Broadleaf employees are the elite of the elite in the technology realm. Broadleaf specializes in Cloud and Data Centers, Network Solutions, Security Solutions, Managed Services and Strategic Consulting/Implementations for mid-to-enterprise clients.
The ideal candidate will display a high level of exposure and experience in the following areas:
- Proven experience with Microsoft 365 deployments (tenant to tenant, Exchange Hybrid, Mergers, Acquisitions)
- Implementing and deploying Microsoft Azure: Azure AD, Azure Storage, Azure Cloud Services, Azure Recovery & Backups, Azure Cloud Security, AWS
- Pure Storage, HPE Storage
- Experience managing Enterprise level on-premises and hosted data center environment
- Intune, SCCM
- VMWare, Hyper-V
- Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
- Cisco UCS
This senior Hybrid IT role will demonstrate a highly effective style of communication and delivery. This individual will need to present a desire for excellence and success. The role is client-facing and will require a unique blend of technical skillset and end-user consulting. The role will require documentation of implementations that will include Visio, Word, and various tools on all engagements. This role is solution-based, and the candidate should expect to complete projects end to end successfully. The candidate must illustrate ongoing learning and continued industry standard certifications to fulfill the role requirements.
- 5+ years of experience that include technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience and references
- Local to Houston, Texas
All applicable vendor certifications will be given additional preference based upon the stated skills sets noted above.