The proliferation of cyberattacks is overwhelming. Preparation in the event of an attack is imperative to minimize downtime, protect client data, and maintain trust. We play a critical role in supporting our clients by developing a plan, providing rapid response, performing forensic analysis of the incident, and strengthening your security posture. When you need us most, we are here to respond immediately and effectively.
Incident Response (IR) is a preset of instructions containing information on security policies and procedures. They are tested by organizations to identify, contain, and eliminate cyberattacks. It is also an organized approach to addressing and managing the aftermath of a security breach (cyber-attack/IT Incident). The goal is to handle the cyber-attack in a way that limits damage and reduces recovery times and costs.
Service Value and Use Cases
- A robust incident response program is critical to every organization. Organizations can strengthen their cybersecurity posture and set themselves up for success by having this in place.
- Incident response (IR) is designed to help your team quickly recover from any external threats.
- IR adds layers of security to breach investigations and limits potential cyber-attack damage.
- Addresses the aftermath of a security breach/cyberattack or IT incident.
Broadleaf Group Can Help
- Our IT security consulting services can help you develop and implement an incident response plan that enables you to respond quickly and effectively to security incidents. We can help you identify potential scenarios, develop effective response procedures, and train your employees to respond expertly.